Tuesday, November 4, 2008

POSTER - FINAL



okay the colour fuck up is so detracting the beauty from my poster wtf.
esp when i like my poster so much LOL.
anyway, my new poster!

my friend went to vietnam and took like a thousand photos,
i looked through all of them, and i saw this gorgeous photo which i thought would be perfect!
i asked him permission to use the photo and VIOLA,
STOP WILDLIFE CAPTIVITY. =) 

i didn't overly edit the photo,
because i thought the photo was enough of a marker,
i just zoomed in a bit to capture the full effect of hand and expression.
i just added words at the bottom, under a semi opaque layer of black.
fiddled around with margins and white borders, at siti's suggestion.

i'm glad i re-did my poster, actually. =)
because honestly, i really like it. i think it's gorgeous,
because it capitalizes on the beauty of the photo,
which directly addresses the problem of wildlife conservation.

-Lisaa

No comments: