Monday, October 20, 2008

Assignment two - Abstraction final





again, the colours of my works on this blog is messed up sheesh. annoys the hell out of me.

haha looked at the last picture till i got a clear idea of what was a pictogram.
was a tad confused for a while.

sigh, but yeah i don't know why i seem to keep complicating things for myself.
my work tends to be more complicated = hell lot of work,
while i see others breeze through with simplistic, pretty designs.

anyway, the colour problem is still, as always persisting.
i wonder if it's a safari problem. hmmm...
anyway, this is my final piece for assignment two! 

didn't make much changes to the piece i presented, really. cause it was fine.

i just changed the final stage of the abstraction to make it even more 'abstract',
got rid of the butt and breasts and some stuff.
i kept zooming in and out, and finally decided on that.

picked the second one! it was abstract, but not overly so,
and the point is conveyed. the colours i used i think accurately conveyed the point, which was red.
beware of molesters! 

but yeah the picture was complicated, so what i saw others do zzzzz.
oh and i'm glad that my piece was interesting!=) like assignment one.
i do sincerely like my works lol. but yeah, being completely biased as usual.

-Lisaa





No comments: